Field Sales Professionals & Marketing Executives Positions
Dr Sylvia Likambi International Health & Wellbeing Clinic are currently looking for motivated Marketing Executives and Field Sales Professionals/ to join their highly dynamic and passionate team of professionals.
Download Role/ Person Specifications here: Role & Person Specifications
This position is for you if:
- You are already working within a sales based role but have a desire to take on a new challenge in a work environment that will further develop your skills and allow for career growth
- You are a recent graduate looking for a position in a challenging and stimulating environment, offering a great opportunity to develop the necessary attributes and skills to succeed in a sales/business development career.
We are looking for someone with:
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills – you must be able to contact potential members and professionals via phone, handle objections and close sales successfully.
- Ambition and drive, with the ability to work under pressure and towards targets/deadlines.
- Enthusiasm and positivity in approach to the role with a desire to progress in the company.
- Organisational and administrative competence – essential when maintaining and updating your client database and sales pipelines.
- A responsible and consistent approach to work, with the ability to work well as a part of a team and also autonomously to individual targets.
Our ideal candidates should possess the following skills:
- Genuine desire and drive to work in a Health & Wellbeing Sector
- A passion for sales/marketing and the desire to grow in the insustry
- Ethical approach
Previous field sales experience is an advantage but not essential, as full training and mentoring will be provided. You should have a desire to improve as a sales executive and be willing to work and progress in your career within a company of our size. You are also required to have daily internet access to receive updates and/or any pr-booked appointments.
Your Role: Your role consists of recruiting new members into the clinic, attending 2 to 3 pre-booked appointments a month in your area and presenting our fantastic health and wellbeing complimentary services and products to potential Health professionals, businesses, and stakeholders. Our services and products are very ethical and life changing.
What this role can provide you with:
- Uncapped earning potential – this is a self employed commission only opportunity – we DO NOT cap your earnings and pay weekly on time, at an excellent rate;
- Lower tax rate;
- Unique and exciting range of health and wellbeing services and products that can genuinely improve our customer’s quality of life;
- Quality service/ product demonstration training, by our Consultant and transformation Expert, Dr Sylvia Forchap Likambi and partners;
- On-going field training and mentoring support
- Fantastic bonus schemes and recognition awards;
- Annual incentive programme that includes vouchers worth over £100 and access to our member’s only club benefits;
- Quarterly sales/ empowerment conferences
The average earning potential in this role during your first year, whilst you are getting to grips with the role, realistically could be circa £35-40k, working with great flexibility. However as this is a self-employed Field sales, commission only role, there is no upper limit placed on what you can earn. You can earn whatever your target is.
If you feel you possess the skills and qualities we are looking for and would like to apply for this exciting position send your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com.
The deadline for all applications to be received is 31-10-2016, and the interview will take place week begining 4th November 2016.