2018 DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION CONFERENCE
DR SYLVIA FORCHAP-LIKAMBI TO SPEAK AT 2018 DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION CONFERENCE
The 2018 Diversity And Inclusion Conference takes place on June 19, 2018 at The Exhibition Centre Liverpool, in association with the Federation of Small Businesses (FSB) and the Merseyside and Cheshire Commonwealth Association within the 2018 International Business Festival . The conference aims to explore Global Best Practices in Diversity & Inclusion particularly in relation to Supplier Chain Diversity and will look at how embedding Diversity and Inclusion enables companies to compete in global markets.
The conference will provide a unique opportunity for exchange of learning from, and network with, international leading diversity and HR professionals. Global Heads, Directors and VP’s of Human Resources and Diversity along with Boards Members of some of the world’s largest companies will be presenting alongside renowned authors, professors and experts to make up one of our most comprehensive agendas yet.
The main presentations will include:
- How to do Business with the Commonwealth – Panel discussion
- The Competitive Advantage of a Sense of Belonging – Sir, Professor Geoff Palmer
- Responsible Business: Business as a Force for Good – Soulla Kyriacou, COO of Blueprint for Business (www.blueprintforbusiness.org)
- Inclusive Procurement – Best Practice – Tom Evans, www.pro-outsourcing.co.uk
- Women Matter – Gender diversity, a corporate performance driver – Dr Sylvia Forchap – http://www.voiceofnations.org.uk/
FIND OUT MORE ABOUT THE 2018 DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION CONFERENCE & REGISTER BELOW: